Tv Screens (Rough) Tv Screens (Rough)

This is really good. At about 1:00 I was quite happy with that flow. Pretty sick all around. Wish it was a little longer though....

CHiLEDAWG responds:

thanks man appreciate the kind words, ill definitely send you the full version once its done :)

Lee Lee

Fun to listen to as I have a friend named "Lee." Hahaha!! I felt you were drowned out by the music at times and other times I struggled to hear the articulation of some of the lyrics.

Overall pretty fun little song. I just couldn't believe you went with 6'3" and kicks through trees and didn't once mention he was like a HitmonLEE!! Bahahaha!!

Keep up the tunes bro.

Teqneek responds:

Imma redo this whole thing. Already restructured the lyrics and added/replaced some stuff to make it sound less rushed in certain parts. Man, I gotta stop uploading these rough drafts but thanks for the feedback yo.

I'll try to do this shit justice by re-recording and re-release on June 1st

It Fueled the Fire It Fueled the Fire

Oh my... Man, when I look at where we used to be at and then I hear something like this... You have evolved. This is great! The vocals totally compliment the beat. The hook is dope... ALL of it!! *thumbs up*

KlazikNadi responds:

thanks for the props man!! evolution!!! hahah

Careless Souls Careless Souls

Experimental for sure...

I really enjoy the environment and calming emotion it creates. It is fairly clean and smooth except for a couple parts. The 3:36 quick cut is odd and really broke my immersion. Then again at 4:49 I noticed an odd transition. I honestly feel if those little bits even had a fast fade in, it would keep the environment and feel less chopped. I know chopped is something you are aiming for, but these just felt odd.

This track has a definite unique sound and I love it. Very Hip-Hop/Anime. Which I see is quite relevant to the samples. Good work on it. Very creative. This is a stand-alone piece of art, which I truly think would be hindered by vocals. I want more of this.

If it was a little more polished, it would get a perfect score from me. This version does not.

[F F] T - K - M !! [F F] T - K - M !!

I'm a little biased to this. I love it because I had a ton of fun playin with such a pimp ass [S-Rock] beat!! It's been a while and I plan on gettin hard at it when I have the time. I'm rebuilding my studio...

Peace!

Military Man - Open Collab Military Man - Open Collab

Putting it on my to-do list. Has a crazy feel to it!

Get n Down Get n Down

This is pretty damn groooovy!!

/FF/Big Pimpin III (Eternal) /FF/Big Pimpin III (Eternal)

How fucking high were you when this was recorded?....

HDC: Xstatyk vs Mao HDC: Xstatyk vs Mao

Ha!! Awesome delivery by both. I say Mao wins as Xstatyk seems kinda monotone. Also I toss props to Mao for becoming part of the "Maverick" crew. :P

I'm happy to see HDC and FreestyleFriday are still active. I'm stoked about it hard. Maybe I should start gettin back at it. Y'all make me so proud!

The track reminds me of something off of an Atmosphere album. :D

~T~

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

I like how Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku turned into I want some Pound Cake. Overall, this is awesome!! :) Good job!! Download 5/5

Peace,