luna xd luna xd

I can't give this stars... It is really good and I'm jamming out to it pretty hard, but it has been mis-genred. Put it into Dubstep, not Oldskool Hip-hop...

I.A.C. I.A.C.

This is total garbage... Too bad DJ Shak had to be dragged into such a mess.

There is literally no substance or anything of value to wasting your time with this.

I have never felt so good blamming a piece of shit like this in my life.

It's uploads like this that make me really discouraged to even check out the Audio Portal on NG anymore...

Teqneek responds:

The irony in the fact that this is objectively better than any song in your entire repertoire... Thanks for the pointless review, dickcheeks

Chaos Incarnate Chaos Incarnate

Unreal!! I wish this was in one of the later stages of "Top Gear 2" for SNES. That sounds like where it belongs in my head....

The Awakening (Loop) The Awakening (Loop)

FIRE!! This song belongs in a Mighty Switch Force game!!

EliteFerrex responds:

Glad you like it! Listen to the full, non-looped version if you want to hear the introduction, as well!

-Grind District- -Grind District-

Damn... Waterflame never fails to get funky as hell! Love it!

Chapter 2: I am Alex Chapter 2: I am Alex

Who the hell has been blamming this? These are unreal! It's so creepy. Decent voice work. I loved reading these. Keep it up Mao!

-HDC- Magic Jam -HDC- Magic Jam

This was lots of fun to make! Not the greatest of any of the people on the track, but good flows. Also, thanks Pink Scissors. *thumbs up*

~T.R.E~

Tv Screens (Rough) Tv Screens (Rough)

This is really good. At about 1:00 I was quite happy with that flow. Pretty sick all around. Wish it was a little longer though....

CHiLEDAWG responds:

thanks man appreciate the kind words, ill definitely send you the full version once its done :)

Lee Lee

Fun to listen to as I have a friend named "Lee." Hahaha!! I felt you were drowned out by the music at times and other times I struggled to hear the articulation of some of the lyrics.

Overall pretty fun little song. I just couldn't believe you went with 6'3" and kicks through trees and didn't once mention he was like a HitmonLEE!! Bahahaha!!

Keep up the tunes bro.

Teqneek responds:

Imma redo this whole thing. Already restructured the lyrics and added/replaced some stuff to make it sound less rushed in certain parts. Man, I gotta stop uploading these rough drafts but thanks for the feedback yo.

I'll try to do this shit justice by re-recording and re-release on June 1st

It Fueled the Fire It Fueled the Fire

Oh my... Man, when I look at where we used to be at and then I hear something like this... You have evolved. This is great! The vocals totally compliment the beat. The hook is dope... ALL of it!! *thumbs up*

KlazikNadi responds:

thanks for the props man!! evolution!!! hahah