Badass Dora! Badass Dora!

Haahahaha!!!

I found this seriously easy to fap to. Good job!

The Eyes of Death The Eyes of Death

I feel haunted by that...

One of the scariest things I've ever had to stare at... Song didn't seem to suit after halfway. It might have been just too long maybe?

Either way, thank you in advance for my nightmares.

MrWatson responds:

you're very welcome.

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Bahaha!!

I thought he was going to turn into a buff trainer... then I saw the evil wrath of M strikes again!! I knew he'd make more Pokemon appearances.

Good job on the animation.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Seriously

This could be a deadly WiiWare game for sure!! I would download it instantly. It's so good. I hate using a keyboard though. I like the variety of characters and power-ups. Cool game.

Quadratical Quadratical

New, but basic...

One of the greatest versions of Breakout I've seen, but no power-ups? You need power-ups. POWER-UPS!! Hahaha!.. Still a great game for wasting time.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

345seconds

Also, I like how you just sit with the douche emo boyfriend to gain <3 points.

AustinBreed responds:

Ha yeah.

Tv Screens (Rough) Tv Screens (Rough)

This is really good. At about 1:00 I was quite happy with that flow. Pretty sick all around. Wish it was a little longer though....

CHiLEDAWG responds:

thanks man appreciate the kind words, ill definitely send you the full version once its done :)

Lee Lee

Fun to listen to as I have a friend named "Lee." Hahaha!! I felt you were drowned out by the music at times and other times I struggled to hear the articulation of some of the lyrics.

Overall pretty fun little song. I just couldn't believe you went with 6'3" and kicks through trees and didn't once mention he was like a HitmonLEE!! Bahahaha!!

Keep up the tunes bro.

Teqneek responds:

Imma redo this whole thing. Already restructured the lyrics and added/replaced some stuff to make it sound less rushed in certain parts. Man, I gotta stop uploading these rough drafts but thanks for the feedback yo.

I'll try to do this shit justice by re-recording and re-release on June 1st

It Fueled the Fire It Fueled the Fire

Oh my... Man, when I look at where we used to be at and then I hear something like this... You have evolved. This is great! The vocals totally compliment the beat. The hook is dope... ALL of it!! *thumbs up*

KlazikNadi responds:

thanks for the props man!! evolution!!! hahah

Notebook Cover Notebook Cover

Whoa!!

That's pretty sick dude. Doesn't the marker rub off at all? I know it's permanent marker, but it still rubs off and gets everywhere sometimes...

MickeyMao responds:

Nah man, this cover is absorbent as a sham-wow. Thanks for dropping by bro.